Huntington Hills Apartments
Huntington Hills offers outstanding and affordable value sure to exceed your expectations. Whether you are looking for your first apartment or for a maintenance free lifestyle, Huntington Hills offers a peaceful park like setting with lush trees and an abundance of green space. Each townhouse features private flowerbeds that you may choose to decorate with your own special touch. We are situated conveniently between Cleveland, Akron and Canton with access to all major interstates and close to shopping, State parks, bike trails and bus line.
Discover why people choose Huntington Hills to call home. Offering a unique mixture of privately owned and rental condominiums, our 2 & 3 bedroom private entrance town homes have fully equipped kitchens, central air conditioning, laundry hook-ups and garages. Select units have microwaves, ceiling fans, fireplaces, and patios. Our well maintained amenities include a large pool, fishing pond and tennis courts.
What else could make you want to call and schedule a personal tour of our wonderful community? We are a pet friendly community that welcomes your four-legged family members. We also are managed by a courteous and professional staff with 24-hour emergency maintenance.
Everything is ready for you to visit your new home at Huntington Hills.
Huntington Hills Condominiums & Apts.
- Spacious 2 & 3 bedroom town homes
- 1 � baths, large living rooms, blinds included
- Maintenance free living
- All electric kitchen with self cleaning oven, frost-free refrigerator, dishwasher and garbage disposal
- Utility area with laundry hook-ups for full size washer & dryers
- Individually controlled heat & central air conditioning.
- Garages with additional storage
- Select remodeled suites
- Select units with fireplaces
- Select units with patios
- Barbeque grills allowed
- Pets welcome with deposit and per month pet rent
- Courteous and Professional Management
- Minute from Kent State University and Akron University
- Preferred employer and senior citizen discounts
4525 Cox Drive, Stow, OH 44224
Phone (330) 686-2269 Fax (330) 686-1509